I don't appreciate people being mad with me one second and then all fine the next
I don't appreciate people talking badly about things I care about
I don't appreciate being spoken to like I don't know anything
- Interviewer: Tell me about your character in this film.
- Tom Hiddleston: Let me begin with a quote from Shakespeare...
- Benedict Cumberbatch: Do you want the long and thoughtful answer, or the long and thought provoking answer?
- Andrew Garfield: The word "character" can be interpreted in many different ways.
- Jennifer Lawrence: CAKE BALLS.
- David Tennant: I'll quote a poem and be all Scottish and adorable.
- Alex Kingston: That reminds me of a sexual innuendo- oops, I just made an innuendo, didn't I.
- Arthur Darvill: I wrote a song about that on my vintage harmonica.
- Matt Smith: Did you just say "Karen Gillan?" Because, you know, your question made me think of something that happened yesterday, when Kazza and I were platonically hanging out on the bed in her hotel room...
me when I go anywhere
- me: ugh there are people here
It amazes me how something can effect me so much for so long
Because if you do,then you have to start answering questions
And I haven’t any answers
And then everything,insignificant or not,makes you want to scream and cry
But you can’t
In just one moment everything can creep into your mind and just like that it's happening again
It's times like these where even your favourite movie,show or chocolate can't even make you feel good
“You who suffer because you love, love still more. To die of love, is to live by it.” —- Victor Hugo. (via this-is-halloween)
Read between the lines, Theo. Read between the LINES!
- attractive person: hi
- me: is this some kind of sick joke
“I will love you no matter how many mistakes I make when trying to reduce fractions, and no matter how difficult it is to memorize the periodic table. I will love you if I never see you again, and I will love you if I see you every Tuesday. I will love you if you cut your hair and I will love you if you cut the hair of others. I will love you as a starfish loves a coral reef and as a kudzu loves trees, even if the oceans turn to sawdust and the trees fall in the forest without anyone around to hear them. I will love you as the pesto loves the fettuccini and as the horseradish loves the miyagi, as the tempura loves the ikura and the pepperoni loves the pizza. I will love you as the manatee loves the head of lettuce and as the dark spot loves the leopard, as the leech loves the ankle of a wader and as a corpse loves the beak of the vulture. I will love you as the beard loves the chin, and the crumbs love the beard, and the damp napkin loves the crumbs, and the precious document loves the dampness in the napkin, and the squinting eye of the reader loves the smudged print of the document, and the tears of sadness love the squinting eye as it misreads what is written. I will love you as the iceberg loves the ship, and the passengers love the lifeboat, and the lifeboat loves the teeth of the sperm whale, and the sperm whale loves the flavor of naval uniforms. I will love you as a child loves to overhear the conversations of its parents, and the parents love the sound of their own arguing voices, and as the pen loves to write down the words these voices utter in a notebook for safekeeping. I will love you as an airplane loves to fall from a clear blue sky and as an escalator loves to entangle expensive scarves in its mechanisms. I will love you as a wet paper towel loves to be crumpled into a ball and thrown at a bathroom ceiling and as an eraser loves to leave dust in the hairdos of people who talk too much. I will love you as a cufflink loves to drop from its shirt and explore the party for itself and as a pair of white gloves loves to slip delicately into the punchbowl. I will love you as the taxi loves the muddy splash of a puddle, and as a library loves the patient tick of a clock. I never want to be away from you again, except at work, in the restroom or when one of us is at a movie the other does not want to see.” —Lemony Snicket (via ladyoflorien)