“be strong,” i whisper at my wifi signal
- Pessimist: The glass is half empty.
- Optimist: The glass is half full!
- Realist: The glass is there.
- Opportunist: *drinks the water*
- Hypochondriac: The glass is crawling with bacteria.
- Hipster: The glass was there before it had water.
- Engineer: The glass is structurally sound.
- Manager: The glass isn't want I wanted.
- Scientist: The glass is full of H2O, various other molecules suspended in the water and an Oxygen atmospheric mix.
- Inventor: The glass can be made better, and I just did. Make it better I mean.
- Salesman: The glass can be yours for 4 easy payments of just $19.99 - hurry and you'll get one more for no extra charge!
- Facebook: The glass needs some likes - if you don't like it then it will never be full again!
- Twitter: The glass is here.
- Pinterest: The glass can be made following this recipe.
- Instagram: The glass looks like this in my hand, as I am drinking it.
- Google+: The glass is in your circle of 'Dishware'.
- DeviantArt: The glass has at least 790,000 differing versions.
- Tumblr: The glass has been fandomed.
- Supernatural: The glass has holy water.
- Doctor Who: The glass is actually a portal to another universe where it is a female named Crystal.
- Sherlock: The glass is actually a type of Tumbler known as a "Highball Glass". Though without breaking it, it would be near impossible to tell where it was crafted.
- Avengers: The glass is charged with power from the tesseract.
- Loki: The glass, there is nothing wrong wi-EHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHE
- Thor: The glass, I like it. ANOTHER! *smash*
The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door.
Oh hello, I’m the Doctor! Why did you lock yourself in a room? Bit boring, isn’t it?
And the shortest horror story ever just became a comedy.
I wonder what it’s like to have someone fall for you. And I mean really fall for you. Not just they want to get in your pants because they think you’re attractive. But be consumed with every little piece of you. The way you talk, the way you laugh, the way you just exist. To everyone in love: you don’t know how lucky you are.
It just gives me an excuse to sing along to the national anthem…. Really loudly… And really badly XD
I just realized if Karen Gillan marries Matt Smith her name would be Karen Smith
- plot twist: the queen locks everyone in the stadium and shouts “happy hunger games”